Terms & Conditions
This Privacy governs how Gulaal (Gulaal Creation LLP) collects, uses, maintains and discloses information gathered from users (each, a "User") of the www.gulaalcreations.com website ("Site"). At Gulaal, accessible from www.gulaalcreations.com, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. This privacy applies to the Site and all products and services offered by Gulaal.
If you have additional questions or require more information about our Privacy , do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Privacy applies to our online only activities and is valid for visitors to our website with regards to the information that they share and/or collect in Gulaal. This does not apply to any information collected online or via channels other than this website.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our Privacy and agree to its terms.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the time we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information such as name, company name, address, email address, date of birth and telephone number.
Uses of Personal Information:
- To provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your service requests and support needs.
- To keep track of your orders: We may use the information which Users submit about themselves while placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to offer the service.
- To send information that you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To personalize your shopping experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To keep track of your account activity.
- To inform you of special offers.
- To send periodic emails: The email address which the Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates about their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters, etc. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Like any other website, www.gulaalcreations.com uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your hard drive from the Site's pages. It cannot extract any information from your hard drive, over which you have complete control. Cookies do not provide us with any personal information about you. They help us provide you with website pages which you will find useful. You can opt to stop receiving cookies any time by modifying your browser configuration.
Changes to this privacy
Gulaal (Gulaal Creation LLP) has the discretion to update this privacy at any time. We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this privacy periodically and become aware of any modifications.
All the products are shipped door to door from our studio in Jaipur, Rajasthan to your provided shipping address via courier.
1. Delivery Time:
- Processing an order takes 3 to 5 working days for cotton outfits (with and without print) and delivery takes 2 - 4 working days* nationwide.
- Processing an order takes 5 to 8 working days for tie-dye, denim and outfits with hand embroidery. Delivery takes 2 - 4 working days* nationwide.
2. Delivery Charges:
- We offer FREE SHIPPING for all prepaid orders across India (Zone In-reach only).
- Charges for COD orders are Rs. 150/- per delivery.
1. Delivery Time:
- Processing an international order takes 6 to 7 working days* and delivery takes 6-7 days.
- Our logistic partner will deliver your order on time but in the event of any delays, please note that they are caused by events beyond our control.
2. Delivery charges:
- We have flat international shipping charges which will be applied upon checkout as follows:
- Rs. 2050/- on shopping below 10,000/-
- Rs. 2700/- on shopping below 20,000/-
- Duties and taxes for international orders are not included as part of the product or shipping charges. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency at the time of your order delivery.
- Duty, as mandated by your country of shipment, will have to be borne by you. In case of non-payment of duties & taxes to receive the shipment, Gulaal Creation LLP will not entertain a request for a return or refund.
(NOTE - The term 'working days' does not include National holidays, Sundays or Bank Holidays)
- You may track your package at any point in time.
- As soon as your order is dispatched, the tracking information of your order will be sent to your registered email. If you don't spot it right away, make sure you check the 'Promotions' tab of your email.
- In the unlikely event that you do not receive an email after 7 days of placing an order, please contact us at email@example.com.
OUT OF REACH:
We use a third-party service for shipping our orders and they provide services across almost all PIN Codes nationwide.
Unfortunately, some areas are ODZ (Out of Delivery Zone). In such instances, we will inform you within 7 working days. In such cases, you will have the option to cancel the order and get a refund or give us an alternative address that is not in an ODZ.
DELAYS IN SHIPPING:
Delays in shipping may occur due to various reasons (any act, event, failure to exercise, omission, or accident) which may be beyond our reasonable control.
To put things in perspective, the delivery may be unsuccessful due to natural disasters (flood, earthquake) or when the shipping address is under quarantine or in lockdown.
Other instances where delivery may be delayed or impossible are:
- Strike or other forms of protest.
- Civil unrest, revolt, invasion, terrorist attack, terrorist threat, war (declared or not) or threat or preparation of war.
- Inability to use trains, ships, aircraft, motorized transport, or any other means of transport - public or private.
- Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government or public authority.
- Strike, failure, or accident in maritime or river transport, postal transport, or any other type of transport.
It is to be understood that during the above-mentioned situations, our services will be suspended. Nevertheless, we will make every effort to fulfil our obligations according to the time and resources available.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER DUE TO DELIVERY:
- Our courier service will attempt to deliver the order 2 times to the delivery address. However, if the package is not deliverable due to reasons not attributable to us, the package will be returned to the Head Office Warehouse in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- FOR COD ORDERS: On delivering the package, we will attempt to contact you via phone and email. However, if we cannot get in touch with you, we shall consider the order as 'Terminated'.
- FOR PRE-PAID ORDERS: On delivering the package, we will attempt to contact you via phone and email. However, if we cannot get in touch with you, we will issue a credit note of the same amount which will be emailed to you and be valid up to 3 months from the date of issue. If you do not use the credit note, we will not be liable to increase the validity of the card.
Return & Exchange
1. EXCHANGE: (ONLY VALID FOR DOMESTIC ORDERS)
Your purchase is eligible for exchange if it meets the following requirements:-
- If the product you received is damaged.
- If the fabric of the product is stained or has stitching/embroidery inconsistencies.
(Please share a photograph of the damaged product at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the product)
- If the product you ordered needs to be exchanged in size.
(If the new size requested is out of stock, we will issue a coupon code which will be valid for 3 months. This coupon code can be used to purchase for the same value or higher from our online store)
Your order is eligible for exchange one time only (multiple exchanges will not be allowed)
Customized orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- If your order is eligible for exchange, kindly inform us by emailing us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the order.
- Our customer care team shall get back to you within 48 hours.
- The exchange process takes 7-15 days.
- If your order is eligible for exchange, we will schedule a pickup for the garments within 48 hours of receiving the email. All additional information will be provided via email. Kindly remember that we are not responsible for delays in pick-ups from the shipping company's end.
- Please ensure that the returned merchandise is unused and has the original packaging, price tag, and invoice.
- Customers eligible for exchange will have to pay a service cost of Rs. 150/- if the product received requires a size change. However, the cost of sending back the right-sized product will always be borne by us.
2. REVERSE PICKUP:
When our delivery partner comes to the address at which your order was originally delivered, kindly click a picture of the contents of the package while handing over the package to the person in charge of the pickup and email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to +919000315555.
Ensure that the picture contains the package, the contents inside it and the face of the delivery person.
If we receive the wrong product and do not have the proof in the form of a picture, we will dismiss your exchange request.
After receiving your parcel and doing a thorough quality check, we will initiate an exchange or generate a credit note within 7 days.
Reverse pick-up charges will be borne by us if the product is damaged.
In case of a size exchange, the charges will have to be covered by the customers.
3. SALE PERIOD
- We do not exchange or accept returns on discounted products.
- We experience high volumes of shopping during the sale period and will be unable to cancel any order due to shipment delays. However, we reserve the right to cancel an order on account of the non-availability of goods.
- All duties & taxes for international orders will apply as per the rules of the shipping destination and will be borne by the customer.
- In case the product you received is damaged or in the wrong style from the one you ordered, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
4. COUPON CODE:
- To redeem a coupon code, please sign in to the account associated with the customer in whose name and email address the coupon code has been issued.
- The coupon code is sent to the email address the customer had registered with. If you don't spot it right away, make sure you check the 'Promotions' tab of your email.
- The coupon code is valid for the online store only.
- This is a one-time-use coupon code. So, please shop for the same or more than the discounted amount as the remaining amount will not be carried forward.
- The coupon code is valid for 3 months. If the coupon code expires, the amount will not be refunded and the coupon code will not be issued again. We encourage you to use it until it's valid.
- Coupon code policies are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- The code cannot be used in conjunction with any other current offers on the website.
- If a customer is found to be in violation of the offer rules, Gulaal reserves the right to revoke the offer.
- The customer is responsible for using the discount code correctly and within the terms and conditions of the offer. Gulaal is not responsible for any technical errors that may occur when using the discount code.
- The cost of customization (in terms of size, colour, silhouette) shall be borne by the customers.
- Once the order has been customized, we will not be able to accept any requests for returns or exchanges.
- The same return will be applied in case there's any defect or quality issue in the order.