- Muslin Silk
- Hand tied & hand dyed ombre
- Boat neckline
- Side seam pockets
- Half Sleeves
- Adjustable Braided Belt with wooden buckle
- Side Slit
- Comfort fit silhouette
COLOR: Orange & Indigo
Fabric & Care
- Muslin Silk
- Dry Clean
Disclaimer: This product has been hand-dyed individually by our in-house artisans. Therefore, slight differences of color may occur in every piece. We feel that this variation adds to the beauty of the garment.
SHIPPING: It takes 5 to 7 days to get your order ready. And, 8 to 10 days if you have ordered from the tie-dye range or any other collection requiring hand embroidery. We partner with reputed courier services so that products reach you on time.
*Please note that our ‘Indigo Meadows’ collection will take 15-17 days to deliver. This delay is due to the time it takes to handcraft denim outfits to perfection.
EXCHANGE: We offer one-time size exchanges.
- Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the wrong-sized product.
- Once our Team approves your request, please send the piece to us within 7 days of receiving it and mention the size that you require.
- Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unused. If the product is worn, washed, damaged or used- we will not accept the item for exchange.
- If the size ordered does not fit you, we can offer you a one-time-use store credit voucher valid for 3 months provided the piece is unworn and intact with all the tags and labels.
- Items purchased during a sale are eligible for size exchange but only if the size is available.
- All exchanges are processed only after the sale is over.
- Customized orders are FINAL SALE and non-returnable.
Please note that the shipping costs for a size exchange are non-refundable and will not account for the amount of the store credit voucher. We do not accept exchange or return of discounted products unless size exchange is required.
If the wrong piece has been sent to the customer or if the piece received is damaged, we will bear the cost of picking it up and exchanging it for the correct order.
For more detailed information, click here.