This boat neck dress is featured in your forever-favourite colour – PINK! Whether it’s the woven Banarasi cotton fabric of the dress or the side-seam pockets on both sides, we think this festive dress will do a great job at quickly elevating your ethnic-wear wardrobe.
- Woven Banarasi Cotton
- Boat Neck
- 3/4th Sleeves
- Sequin Embroidery Detailing
- Both Side Seam Pockets
- Full Lining Detail
- Banarasi Cotton
- Dry Clean Only
- Store in Mulmul Fabric
SHIPPING: It takes 5 to 7 days to get your order ready. And, 8 to 10 days if you have ordered from the tie-dye range or any other collection requiring hand embroidery. We partner with reputed courier services so that products reach you on time.
*Please note that our ‘Indigo Meadows’ collection will take 15-17 days to deliver. This delay is due to the time it takes to handcraft denim outfits to perfection.
EXCHANGE: We offer one-time size exchanges.
- Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the wrong-sized product.
- Once our Team approves your request, please send the piece to us within 7 days of receiving it and mention the size that you require.
- Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unused. If the product is worn, washed, damaged or used- we will not accept the item for exchange.
- If the size ordered does not fit you, we can offer you a one-time-use store credit voucher valid for 3 months provided the piece is unworn and intact with all the tags and labels.
- Items purchased during a sale are eligible for size exchange but only if the size is available.
- All exchanges are processed only after the sale is over.
- Customized orders are FINAL SALE and non-returnable.
Please note that the shipping costs for a size exchange are non-refundable and will not account for the amount of the store credit voucher. We do not accept exchange or return of discounted products unless size exchange is required.
If the wrong piece has been sent to the customer or if the piece received is damaged, we will bear the cost of picking it up and exchanging it for the correct order.
For more detailed information, click here.
Your clothes are just amazing! Thank you so much.
Wearing this today and SO many compliments! You make amazing pieces.
I love your designs. Keep going. All the very best.
Toshal Shenai Toto
Loved the shirt, Aki. My biwi was a bit apprehensive on how it'll look on me but then she too loved it! And she is using the mask haha.
Hi! This outfit is so pretty. Just love it.
Thank you so much. They are very pretty, especially that mirror work dress. I love it. Can't wait to wear them. And, I just loved your notes. They show how much effort you have put on each customer.
I got a set of the Dove curtains for my bedroom. I had been looking for this material that is not sheer, not nylon, and not opaque like cotton but had no option except to make it myself. Till I saw these. They're perfect! Delicate, breezy, and sheer enough to keep the sunlight in but also really cooling and calming. My cat especially loves playing with the little tassels. My room is looking perfect now.
Dr. Priyanka Sangala
I love wearing Gulaal. The fabric, the texture, the ease in style are all completely befitting my style. Gulaal's constant endeavour to innovate and create trendy designs while keeping comfort at the core is something that keeps me going back to them. Digitalcreator (@indiawithinsia). I just received the parcel. The material is so comfortable to wear and the colour looks exactly what I have seen in the picture. Thank you so much.
I've received my ‘Vida sequin fit & flare dress' and I love it SO much! Love how it falls on my body. It's so simple yet so graceful.
Hey! I received the product! Fits me perfectly! Thank you so much! Also, thanks for the matching mask too! Love it.
Hey! I received the package. Thank you! Loved the dress. Its fitting and look is very nice. Very adorable dress.